Like few other sports. Inline Hockey demands an extremely high level of performance from the players and from the surface beneath their skates. That's why so many facilities are choosing Matéflex.
Matéflex tiles represent the very latest in design and technology for indoor and outdoor hockey. Both Matéflex indoor and outdoor surfaces provide a unique combination of fast puck speed, low abrasion and consistent skating properties.
The Matéflex III features a high-density rib pattern for tremendous durability under the most demanding conditions. The innovative flex joints of the Matéflex III allow the surface to be fastened tight to the board system to insure a no-movement, no buckle surface from the hottest to the coldest climates.
Both indoor and outdoor products offer 15 standard colors. Gamelines may be done in a tile for low maintenance flooring or may be painted for a more traditional look. Whether it's indoor or outdoor your investment in the best modular surface is fully backed by the first and oldest name in the business.
• Smooth narrow ribs provide excellent traction as well as fast puck speed (Matéflex III)
• Modular design permits court portability
• Quick drainage and drying after rains (Matéflex III)
• Gamelines can be painted directly onto surface or formed with tiles for even lower long-term maintenance.
• Color full thickness. Excellent UV stability
• Easy assembly and access to base for repairs
• Court fastened around perimeter. Trimmed tight to fencing under all conditions (Matéflex III)