Matéflex provides a variety of durable, snap-
together, modular floor tiles for a wide variety of
athletic and multi-purpose solutions. Best of all, it comes with a host of advantages that make it
superior to wood. Matéflex never needs refinishing, plus it is low maintenance and easy to clean.
Get the traditional look of a wood floor for a fraction of the cost. TileFlex is available in plank, black plank, and parquet patterns.
ProGym™ a solid polypropylene tile, is available in 21 colors. Mix and match colors to suit your needs.
Whether its ProGym™ or TileFlex both products are an excellant
choice. It’s great for basketball, volleyball, aerobics, inline hockey,
fellowship halls, community centers or any other multi-purpose area.
• Low maintenance and easy to clean
• Can be self installed to save thousands of dollars
• Modular design permits court portability
• Resilient surface for high-impact sports
• Woodgrain look for a fraction of the cost
• Polypropelyne and vinyl material not affected by moisture
• Painted gamelines to accomedate any sport
• 10 year limited warranty